|Function Area||IT Software - Application Programming|
|Industry||IT - Software Services|
|Job Type||Full-time | 10am-7pm|
|Posted On||June 8, 2022|
|Desired Skills||Animation, 3D development, integrated game physics., Unity3D software., Knowledge of scripting, session management, and textures.,|
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
- Planning and implementing game functionality.
- Transforming design ideas into functional games.
- Designing and building game codes.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades.
- 1 to 3 years of experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a unity or Unity3D developer.
- In-depth knowledge of unity and Unity3D software.
- Knowledge of 3D development and integrated game physics.
- Experience with console and mobile game development.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with memory and space optimization.
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.