|Function Area||Technical Staff|
|Job Type||Full-time | 10:00am-07:00pm|
|Posted On||December 28, 2021|
|Desired Skills||RO and WTP plant, HT & LT Breaker, MCC, Transformer, chiller, AHU.,|
|Responsibilities||A Shift Manager, or Shift Lead, is responsible for overseeing business operations, delegating tasks to team members and resolving problems that occur on their shift|
Department- Electrical & instrumentation.
Designation - shift executive
The role of an engineer is to provide technical expertise in solving break downs and clearing other hindrances in order to minimise downtime across all plants to achieve a continuous production process .
- Proficient in PLC Programming of Siemen's , Allen Bradley Experience on Siemens TIA Portal ,schematic manager a sound knowledge on creating and developing Hardware Configuration of HMI.
- Proficient in Communication Protocol like Profinet ,Profibus , Modbus & Ethernet .
- Proficient in installing and Configuring of Variable Frequency Drive .
- Advanced knowledge of pressure transmitters, Temperature Transmitters, Level transmitters, Flow meters, level & pressure switches thermocouples, RTD, Various sensors, Pneumatic systems, SOV, Control Valves and Encoders etc.
- Responsible for maintenance and calibration of field instruments and coordinate in planning and execution of preventive & predictive maintenance schedule
- Ability to handle and troubleshoot maintenance related issues and carry out necessary modifications in Equipment as required
- Handling spare parts and inventory control
-having knowledge of utilities like RO and WTP plant, HT & LT Breaker, MCC, Transformer, chiller, AHU.
- Preparing safety permit to carry out maintenance work in the plant
- Responsible for carrying out total productive maintenance in the plant
- Responsible for handling of spare parts and inventory control in the plant
- Adherence to safety and environment management System .
- Ready to work in shift.