| Function Area
| Job Type
||Full-time | 09:00am-06:00pm
| Posted On
||June 26, 2020
| Desired Skills
||Sales, Client Servicing, Communication, Planning, Reporting, Follow Up Skill, Cold Calling, Customer Calling,
||Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
* Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
* Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
* Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
* Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
* Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
* Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by taking in house training & attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
* At least 3 years of Textiles industry sales experience