|Designation||Quality Assurance Head|
|Job Type||Full-time | 10:am-07:00pm|
|Posted On||September 8, 2021|
|Educational||BCA/ MCA, B.Sc/ M.Sc., B.E/M.E , B.Tech/M.Tech|
|Desired Skills||written and verbal communication skills. Analytic skills. Collaboration skills. Product management skills.,|
|Responsibilities||Responsible for Defining QA strategy, approach and execution in development projects.|
Salary range - upto 1.30 Lacs per month
• Ensuring implementation and updation of food safety management system for the site.
• Actively Participated in FSSC 22000 V5 audit by leading Food Safety Management System, GMP, Allergen, PRIMP and CAPA standards to ensure compliance of the site.
• Leads Periodic and Weekly Food safety team meetings to review performance of control measures for continuous improvement.
• Conduct Quaterly Food Safety Audits for the site and ensure closure of the findings with effective CAPA.
• Leads and own GMP standard for the site. Conduct Periodic GMP audits, track CAPA and lead GMP related meetings on site.
• Established Food Safety Management system and ensured quality standards compliance in new projects.
• Supports New Product Feasibility trials on the production lines and ensure compliance to site food safety management system.
• Conduct Risk assessments for new project activities and existing process troubleshooting.
• Conduct trainings for GMP/HACCP/Allergen management/Food defense/Product Quality checks for the newly onboarded associates (refresher trainings imparted as well).
• Trained Internal Auditor for ISO 22000:2018/FSSC.
• Support the development and implementation of global Q&FS Standards and procedures.
• Leads food safety risk troubleshooting, investigations, and continuous improvements.
• Supporting QMP deployment at site mainly focusing on Food Safety Management System, Document Owner , Drive the CAPA for site (online offline CAPA), Training & Development of associates, Internal auditing, NM tracking and reporting.
• Support site Food Defense Global Standard Implementation.
• Consumer Complaint Handling-leads site related consumer complaints and do the RCA/CAPA with cross functional team collaboration.