|Function Area||IT Software - QA & Testing|
|Job Type||Full-time | 10:00am-07:00pm|
|Benefits||Based On Performance|
|Posted On||March 19, 2021|
|Desired Skills||Quality Assurance,, Problem Solving, Communication Skills, QA, Testing,|
|Responsibilities||• Review and analyze system specifications • Collaborate with software developers to develop effective strategies and test plans • Execute test cases (manual) and analyze results. • Evaluate product code according to specifications.|
Minimum 1.5 experience required
Job Title: QA Tester (Only Experienced)
• Review and analyze system specifications
• Collaborate with software developers to develop effective strategies and test plans
• Execute test cases (manual) and analyze results.
• Evaluate product code according to specifications.
• Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
• Report bugs and errors to development teams.
• Help troubleshoot issues.
• Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle.
• Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
• Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
• Experience in QA methodology
• Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
• Strong organizational skills.
Experience: 1.5 Years+ (Required)
Salary: 15,000 per month
Office Timing: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
Working Days: 6 working days for now, but in the near future, it will be 5 days a week for 2 weeks per month.
Job Location: Surat (602, Orbit-1, Puna - Saroli road, Near Puna BRTS Junction, Parvat Patiya, Surat, Gujarat - 395010 India)
We believe that candidates can only get better output if they have a friendly and open atmosphere, and that is why we have provided an open atmosphere without any pressure to work. We have an Indoor playing area with all indoor games and a relaxation area where employees can spend time after lunch.
Looking for a prompts response as we have this opening on a very urgent basis.