| Function Area
| Job Type
||Full-time | 10:00am-07:00pm
||Based On Performance
| Posted On
||March 5, 2021
| Desired Skills
||Problem Solving, Communication Skills, Project Head, Project Manager,
||Complete responsibility of the smooth working of the project. Resolving issue at sites and manage work fronts to all the agencies
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PROJECTS HEAD
1. Complete responsibility of the smooth working of the project.
2. Co-ordination with architectural agency, structural consultants and other consultants for completion of the scheduled work in time and quality.
3. Keep an overall watch on the working of all the technical/non-technical staff and getting the maximum output from the team.
4. Resolving issue at sites and manage work fronts to all the agencies
5. Attend program meetings, conference meetings, seminars and any meetings
6. Prepare bar charts, schedule of the project, and prepare building wise schedules for qualities and material.
7. Co-ordination between all the agencies involved to achieve continues progress at work.
8. Attend to all the visiting clients, give them the necessary project information, guide them to the sales office and clarify and queries regarding extra amenity work
9. Check all the running account bills prepared by the senior engineer and submit them to the Head Office for the further procedures.
10. Submit the daily reports of the site to the Head Office and report the progress of the work to the chief engineer.
11. Collect the ‘No Objection Certificates’ and record drawing with the help of different agencies involved, before handing over the project to the society.
12. Communicate the management decision and information to the site-subordinate staff.
13. Maintain Speed of the project, as outlined by the management, without compromising on quality at any stage.
14. Test the materials as per the standard norms.
15. Check any damage / rejected work and report it to the QS engineer.
16. Inform the management of any new ideas/development/economy etc. and suggest methods of practical implementation of the same.
17. Co-ordinate with all the relevant department in the Head office i.e. sales department, accounts department, purchase department, legal department, personnel department etc.
18. Prepare the initial planning, costing, and programming and set up of the new projects.
19. Check, verify and correct all boundary markings.
20. Carry out the theodolite and contour survey of total plots and prepare topographical maps.
21. Collect all relevant information of surrounding projects that may prove useful in proper planning and designing of the project.
22. Collect and send all the required technical data of soil investigation, water and other resources availability etc.
23. Co-ordinate with the Architect and other consultants for initial planning of projects.
To check and approve all procurement requisitions, plan well ahead for all material after taking quantity from the drawings / QS , verifying specifications and coordinate with Purchase department.