||Procurement and Contract Head
| Function Area
| Job Type
||Full-time | 10:00am-07:00pm
||Based On Performance
| Posted On
||September 11, 2020
| Desired Skills
||Training, Problem Solving, Communication, Coordination, Management, Planning, Reporting, Team Management, Time Keeping,
||Responsible for management of Purchase, Vendor Development & Contract management for all Projects.
Reporting to Chairman
Roles & Responsibility
• Act as a point of contact between the company and suppliers.
• Responsible for management of Purchase, Vendor Development & Contract management for all Projects.
• Develop and implement new purchasing strategies to deliver ongoing cost reductions and process simplification.
• Ensure supply of raw material as per the Project plan and estimated time lines.
• Forecast Material requirement and Cost Analysis as per the Project's requirement
• Designing procurement policies and processes as when required and monitoring adherence to existing policies by the entire procurement team.
• Procure project material cost effectively and within budgets as per schedule to ensure raw material stock availability.
• Resolves issues pertaining to rejection and invoices, vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
• Developing a strong procurement & Contracts team through continuous training and feedback on best practices around the industry.
• Identify potential suppliers based on project requirements.
• Preparation of budgets for the procurement team and reviewing compliance on an ongoing basis.
• Negotiate contracts terms& conditions and deadlines with vendors and suppliers
• Manage an efficient flow of goods to ensure timely completion of projects.
• Attend meetings with the project team,vendors and suppliers.
• Review, evaluate and discuss contract requests as needed, and assuring contract drafts accurately represent negotiated business terms
• Review all contract requests for proper documentation including official price quote, and necessary approvals for any exceptions/deviations from standard price policy.
• Assure integrity of the Contract Management System& Procurements through proper maintenance of workflows and periodic.
• Develop and maintain a process/system to monitor and track Quality and timely delivery of materials.
Desired Candidate Profile
10 - 15 years of experience preferably from Real Estate, Construction or Entertainment (Cinema) Sector in Procurement & Contracts domain.
Age Group - 30 - 37 years
Female Candidate Only.
• Any Graduate / Post Graduate from recognized University
• Good work experience in the procurement department.
• Good working knowledge of construction materials, F&B, Confectionery Items.
• Working knowledge of SAP MM Module.
• Strong understanding of procurement and negotiation techniques
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skill