| Designation||IOS Developer|
| Function Area||IT Software - Application Programming|
| Industry||IT - Software Services|
| Job Type||Full-time | 09:00am-06:30pm|
| Benefits||Based On Performance|
| Posted On||October 6, 2020|
| Desired Skills||Problem Solving, Communication, Coordination, Reporting, UX, API, UI, Swift, Bug Tracking,|
| Responsibilities||Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications|
Working Time:- 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM (1:00 PM to 2:00 PM lunch time)
Benefit:- 1st and 3rd Saturdays are off.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatisation
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Salary is negotiable, if the candidate is. Knowledgeable and highly experienced.
If the candidate has less than 2 years experience, then the salary will be between 15k to 20k.