| Designation||IOS Developer|
| Function Area||IT Software - Mobile|
| Industry||IT - Software Services|
| Job Type||Full-time | 09:00am-07:00pm|
| Benefits||Based On Performance|
| Posted On||October 28, 2020|
| Desired Skills||Problem Solving, Communication, Coordination, Design, API, Swift, team Learning, Bug Tracking, Mobile Application Development, Cocoa Touch,|
| Responsibilities||Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.|
We are looking to hire a talented iOS Developer to design, build, and maintain the next generation of iOS applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices. Your duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code.
To ensure success as an iOS Developer, you should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Swift, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding iOS Developer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
iOS Developer Responsibilities:
* Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
* Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
* Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
* Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
* Fixing application bugs before the final release.
* Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
* Designing and implementing application updates.
iOS Developer Requirements:
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
* Proficient in Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
* Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
* Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
* Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
* Familiarity with push notifications, APIs.