| Function Area
||Textile / Garments
| Job Type
||Full-time | 10:00am-07:00pm
||Based On Performance
| Posted On
||March 24, 2021
| Desired Skills
||Problem Solving, Communication Skills, HR, Management, Manager,
||The Human Resource Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
• Developing, implementing and managing an organization’s compliance standard.
• Preparing and presenting clear and concise compliance reports to the management.
• Interacting with regulators on compliance issues.
• Coordinating efforts related to audits and reviews.
• Program, Prepare and keep the documentation related to audit and compliance.
• Assist in developing, implementing, maintaining and reviewing of company policies, rules and regulations in compliance with all applicable employment laws and regulations.
• To monitor the floor for checking all kinds of compliance issues.
• Co-ordination with Safety Dept. to train up all employees on all safety awareness issue; maintain all kinds of training records.
• To create the various committees like Worker’s Committees, Grievance Committee, Safety Committee in accordance with the New Labour Code.
• To ensure that the various Committees and group meetings are held on periodic basis and the documents related to the same like Attendance of the Members, Minutes of the Minutes, Agenda discussed, MIS, etc. are maintained.
• Ensure the factories are compliance with social ethics & health and safety requirements, etc.
• To ensure that the Health Check-up of all eligible employees is completed in accordance with the new labour Law code.
• To ensure that all Women employees are given proper training with respect to their work and work timings.
• To create the Crèche facility and maintain the same as per the policy standards, with the support of EHS Department.
• To ensure that the work timings of all female employees are in accordance with the Labour Law Code and all required consent letters are in place.
• To ensure all benefits related to Maternity, Gratuity & Bonus are complied upon and proper records of the same are maintained.
• To find out the non-compliance issues by the daily monitoring & internal audit in the factory. Conduct internal audit in the light of Labor Law and Factory Rules at least once every quarter to ensure that all the rules are complied and the records are in place.
• To keep a note of changes occurring in Wage Code such as changes in minimum wage criteria, dates of payments, eligibility criteria, etc. Also it must be ensured that changes, if any, must be informed to the concerned teams and departments and modifications in the policy or systems are made accordingly. It must be ensured that all changes are implemented so that all compliances are met.
• Review and update all legal documents/certificate/license time to time by communicating with the specific authorities.
• Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practice in compliance control
Legal Compliance pertaining to Payroll
• Ensuring that the payroll process is completed on time, by the 7th of every month
• Ensuring that all the legal compliances like PF, ESIC and gratuity deductions and compliances are in place.
• Ensuing that all records, forms and registers pertaining to PF, ESIC and Gratuity are maintained in the records.
• Maintenance of Attendance, Overtime and Leaves deduction records of all employees.
• Maintenance of records of Advance, loans, bonus or any other benefits given to employees.
• Completion of all joining formalities like Personal details form filling, Appointment Letter provision, verification of all documents and making the Personnel file.
• Completing safety Induction (in conjunction with EHS Dept.), Sharing of company policies and Induction Presentation to newly join employee.
• Arranging for his workstation/ desk/stationery and other required office supplies.
Learning & Development:
• Supporting employee during induction process.
• After completion of induction reviewing understanding with employee about complete process and if required correcting his understanding.
• Implementing monthly training plan
• Verifying effectiveness of training after training through feedback form or questionnaires.
• Monitor plan vs. actual training and training target and send monthly report on 2nd of every month
• Maintain and keep the all records pertaining to learning & development
• Preparing motivational plan for employees category wise and month wise. This may include employee engagement activities, celebrations, rewards and recognitions, etc.
• Ensure proper communication regarding all policies, trainings, holidays, leaves, etc to all employees across all departments.
• Updating the draft plant HR manual and policies on timely basis and getting it approved from the management.
• Assisting the employees during their exit, getting the No-dues form duly filled and the Full and final settlement, to be done on time
• Discussion of critical issues with the management whenever required
• Overall Responsibility of discipline and code of conduct of employees and plant house-keeping.
• Adherence to all legal compliance, record maintenance and audit requirements of the organisation.
• Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risk or non-conformity issues