|Job Type||Full-time | 10:00am-07:00pm|
|Posted On||August 20, 2021|
|Educational||B.com, Bsc, B.A, M.A|
|Desired Skills||Communication Skills, Making travel arrangements, Performing office, Manage executives, Time-management skills,|
|Responsibilities||Reports to Managing Director|
* JOB DESCRIPTION ( Male \ female )
Job title: Executive Assistant
Reports to Managing Director
Department Administration Department
Salary Range : Rs.3,00,000 – Rs. 3,80,000/Annam
Timing: 9 to 6pm
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external
● Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
● Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
● Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails,
● Take minutes during meetings
● Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records
● Making travel arrangements for executives.
● Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
Job knowledge, skills and experience:
Education Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred from
Experience 3+ Years of experience as an executive assistant or
other relevant administrative support experience.
Verbal and written communications skills.
● Experience managing multiple calendars ● Attention to detail ● Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks