||Business Development Executive
| Function Area
||Sales /Business Development
||IT - Software Services
| Job Type
||Full-time | 10am-07pm
||Best environment to work, Good salary package, Supportive colleagues, Better prospectus, Scope to inscrease skills
| Posted On
||November 17, 2018
||Troot Technologies LLP
||BCA/MCA/BSC.IT/MSC.IT/ Diploma in computer
| Desired Skills
||Key skills: - Business Development - International Sales - International Business Development - Cold Calling - Lead Generation - Lead closure - Email Campaigns - Appointment Setting,
||Job Description for Business Development Executive Our growing company is in need of an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive for increasing our growth opportunities in existing and new markets.
Generate new prospects for business by attending assigned appointments and cold calling.
- Bidding on technical projects on various online portals such as upwork, freelancer, Fiverr etc..
- Bidding for non technical projects as well such as data entry, product management, theme and plugin customizations, etc.
- Establish a good relationship with prospective clients, closures of sales for revenue generation.
- Solving clients problems, queries to retain the assigned accounts.
- Thorough business planning and knowledge on competitor analysis.
- Generate contact details of potential clients.
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Creating informative presentations
- Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented - Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories - Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently - Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- Able to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet competing deadlines - Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client