| Function Area
| Job Type
||Full-time | 09:00am-06:00pm
| Posted On
||June 26, 2020
| Desired Skills
||MS Office, Client Servicing, Communication, Coordination, Time Keeping, Presentation Skills, Follow Up Skill,
||Responding to information requests, preparing the necessary documentation and ensuring follow-up actions
* Exceptional organizational and time management skills:
* Prioritizing and planning work activities as to use time efficiently while handling a high volume, diverse workload; and
* multitasking; being able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
* High levels of initiative, flexibility, and responsiveness:
* Being able to learn and adapt quickly, while facing continuously changing demands.
* Great attention to detail and high levels of thoroughness.
* Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills:
* Communicating clearly, both in writing and verbally, in order to build trust and cultivate relationships with clients, coworkers, and executives;
* displaying impeccable and professional phone demeanour;
* having a friendly and engaging personality in order to foster and maintain positive relationships; and
* displaying strong customer service skills in order to anticipate others’ needs and handle their requests in a proactive, diplomatic, and tactful manner.
* Analytical and problem-solving skills:
* Identifying issues and resolving problems in a timely manner using creativity and good judgment.
* Administrative skills:
* Demonstrated proficiency in computer word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications;
* demonstrated ability to type at a speed rate of 40 to 60 words per minute; and
* being able to operate basic office equipment, such as copiers and printers.
* High levels of honesty, discretion, and integrity:
* Being trustworthy enough to handle sensitive/confidential information; and
being able to comprehend and act on complex, sensitive matters.
* Exceptionally resourceful, self-sufficient, punctual, and reliable.