| Function Area
| Job Type
||Full-time | 10:00am-07:00pm
| Posted On
||July 29, 2020
| Desired Skills
||MS Office, Problem Solving, Communication, Team Handling, Team Leader, Team Management, Order Processing, team Learning,
||He should able to coordinate and monitor the order, dispatch of goods.
1. He should able to coordinate and monitor the order, dispatch of goods.
2. Clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these
3. keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate
4. Organised the training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress
5. Motivate and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded
6. Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
7. Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment.
1. Excellent oral and written communication skills
2.People management skills, including the ability to inspire, lead and motivate a team of people, explain ideas
3. Technical and IT skills, particularly when it comes to database management and spreadsheets
4. Problem-solving skills and the ability to work on a tactical and strategic level
5. The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines