| Function Area
||Sales /Business Development
||Tours / Travels
| Job Type
||Full-time | 10:30am-07:30pm
||Based on performance
| Posted On
||October 13, 2020
||BBA, MBA, B.Com, B.C.A, B.Tech
| Desired Skills
||MS Office, Good Communication Skills, Problem Solving, Computer, Customer Service, Reporting,
||Determining clients needs and suggesting suitable travel packages. Liaising with clients in personal, over the phone or via email to discuss their travel requirements.
Looking for the best & brightest of travel industry
1. Determining clients’ needs and suggesting suitable travel packages. Liaising with clients in personal, over the phone or via email to discuss their travel requirements.
2. Advising clients on suitable options for domestic or international destinations, tours, accommodation, transport, insurance and fares.
3. Preparing customized itineraries to suit the clients’ preferences and budget.
4. Providing up to date advice on travel regulations including visa and medical requirements, baggage limits, safety and local customs.
5. Researching destinations and keeping up to date with travel industry news.
6. Should have basic knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
7. Must be able to Write / Speak English.
8. Must know how to use the internet well including research using google and google maps.
Experienced & Fresher both may apply.
Job Timing : 10.30AM to 7.00PM.
Salary : Upto Rs.13,000 - 18,000 pm.
Candidate should be BBA / MBA / B.Com / B.C.A / B.Tech.