||Sr. Merchandiser Manager
| Function Area
||Textile / Garments
| Job Type
||Full-time | 10:00am-07:00pm
||Based On Performance
| Posted On
||September 2, 2020
| Desired Skills
||Problem Solving, Client Servicing, Communication, Coordination, Planning, Reporting, Team Management,
||Sourcing planning of designer textiles from artisans, traders and manufacturers from across India. Maintain monthly, quarterly and seasonal calendar of sourcing.
Understand market trends in terms of design, printing and weaving that match with Fabriclore brand and figure sourcing and development of new and innovative designer textiles. Look for new product categories within textile domain.
▪ Sourcing planning of designer textiles from artisans, traders and manufacturers from across India. Maintain monthly, quarterly and seasonal calendar of sourcing.
▪ Manage online merchandising of sourced products. Work with inventory management and sales team to merchandise products timely and ensure that the sales team is pushing the right product on right channel on right time.
▪ Manage custom printing projects with independent designers, printers and artisans.
▪ Develop and manage supplier relationship with vendors. Manage logistics and delivery of purchase orders placed to suppliers.
▪ Travel independently or with product head to discover new suppliers, artisans and traders from across India.
▪ Prepare monthly and weekly reports.
Qualification & Experience
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Holder
▪ A relevant degree or diploma course in the domain of textile is an added advantage
▪ 5 to 15 years of relevant experience For Sr. Merchandise Manager