| Function Area
||IT Software - QA & Testing
| Job Type
||Full-time | 10:00am-07:00pm
||Based On Performance
| Posted On
||July 31, 2020
| Desired Skills
||Bug Reporting, Communication, Coordination, Planning, Reporting, Testing, Time Keeping,
||analysing users’ stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
• analysing users’ stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
• collaborate closely with other team members and departments
• execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
• Design and develop automation scripts when needed
• Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
• Provide timely solutions
• Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
• Provide support and documentation
• Executing tests on software usability.
• Analysing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
• Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
• Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
• Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
• Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
• Working knowledge of programming.
• Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
• Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.