| Designation||Software Tester cum Quality Analyst|
| Function Area||IT Software - Quality Analyst / Testing|
| Industry||IT - Software Services|
| Job Type||Full-time | 09:00am-06:00pm|
| Benefits||Based On Performance|
| Posted On||September 11, 2020|
| Desired Skills||Problem Solving, Automation Testing, Communication, Coordination, Manual Tester, Testing, Automation Tools, Test Cases,|
| Responsibilities||Understanding requirements from project managers/developers/documents, and writing associated test scenarios/test cases.|
* Responsibilities and Duties
- Understanding requirements from project managers/developers/documents, and writing associated test scenarios/test cases.
- Review, analyze, and document system specifications (SRS).
- Verify test cases manually and analyze results.
- Prepare plans for regression testing, load testing, and profiling software or queries.
- Perform different types of testing and QA as per requirement.
- Develop and implement automated testing using available automated testing tools.
- Test and maintain projects to ensure strong functionality and optimization along with performance.
- Flair for learning emerging technologies and developing Innovative thinking in testing with hands-on experience with test management and defect management tools.
- Assist in the identification and design of automated processes aimed at increased efficiency and reliability.
- Log detailed and accurate defect reports and aggressively follow the defects through resolution and closure.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleague(s).
- Work closely with the Software Engineering team, Product Management, and Technical Operations as well as Business Users and Senior Management as required.
- Deliver projects/work on time to ensure we never fail our commitments.
- Recommend improvements to existing projects as necessary.
- Document requirements, tasks, and delivery manual as needed.
- Responsible for Defining QA strategy, approach, and execution in development projects.
- Help your co-workers if needed and support everyone in the company for their tasks.
*Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 1.5 years of experience in testing and verifying web applications.
- Knowledge of eCommerce, B2B, and B2C sites is more preferred.
- Able to work using repository/version management tools such as GIT, SVN, TFS.
- Ability to read and understand code/logic / SQL queries.
- Thorough and understanding of SDLC, especially automated QA processes in agile and different development environments.
- Strong experience in creating the various levels of QA automation framework which would evaluate the quality aspects of the build.
- Record detailed and highly organized test results.
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain automation scripts using Appium, Selenium/Java, Cucumber, POM, Eclipse, and GIT.
- Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all the test cases and test results.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively. A team player is more recommended.
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business. Ability to understand and work on requirements.
- Well versed with Manual / Automated testing. Maintaining automated test and metric reporting solutions.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
- We provide complete training after joining based on your existing skills to help understand projects and tasks that we work on.
- We work 5 days a week and we also pay overtime as needed.
- Paid / Free leaves every month with leaves carry forward / en-cash.
- Technical and moral help is always a priority in case if needed by anyone including you.
- The company environment is work and ethics driven along with team happiness is always kept in mind.
- Lunch break is 45 minutes and total working time in the office is 9 hours a day.
- Flexible office hours that will be told upon joining.
- Employment Guarantee and long term associations.
- No bonds. We believe in an open and friendly environment where bonds should not be a pressure to work.
- Other benefits for being our team members are explained upon joining.
* Salary: 8,000.00 to 50,000.00 /month