| Function Area
||IT Software - Other
| Job Type
||Full-time | 10:00am-07:00pm
||Based On Performance
| Posted On
||July 31, 2020
| Desired Skills
||Planning, implementing, monitoring and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organizations data, systems and networks.
• Planning, implementing, monitoring and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organizations data, systems and networks.
• Work collaboratively with product, marketing and other engineering teams in understanding the requirements and assist them in delivering the solution.
• Understand the big picture and the various use cases involved while crafting the solution and document them in Unified Modelling Language (UML).
• Identify the appropriate software architecture for both server-side and client-side solution to achieve the proposed requirement.
• Assist Software Designer/Implementers with the creation of detailed software design specifications.
• Own and maintain the architecture document.
• Perform software version control and maintain periodic compilation schedule.
• Maintain product roadmap, release schedules and architectural standards that ensure alignment with business objectives.
• Mitigate risks and problem identified in providing the solution.
• Keep an eye out for technology trends, open source projects that can be used.
• Integrate internal and external product design into a cohesive user experience
• Excellent social and communication skills
• Demonstrated expertise in building Web Applications, Enterprise Applications, Web Services, and Management at scale is a requirement. Strong knowledge of datastores (SQL, NoSQL), and ability to make choices among available technology based on requirements.
• Experience with Architectural patterns for High Availability, Performance, Scale Out architecture, Disaster Recovery, Security Architecture Knowledge of cloud- based architectures, deployment and operational aspects of Amazon Web Services cloud is a plus.
• Exposure to industry standards like REST, BPEL, Java EE, OSGi.
• Ability to guide the team in all tiers of enterprise applications including front-end technologies like angular, ember.
• Be data driven, identify and demonstrate the right tools at every stage of software development to ensure code and architectural qualities are not compromised.
• Ability to prioritize and handle work to critical project timelines in a dynamic environment and develop new approaches to complex design problems.