|Function Area||IT Software - Application Programming|
|Job Type||Full-time | 10:00am-07:00pm|
|Posted On||November 10, 2021|
|Desired Skills||JSON, Development, IOS, Android, Rest, landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies, Test Data,|
|Responsibilities||Your Reactnative developer work handling|
react native developer
To build Mobile Apps (iOS/Andriod) with cutting-edge technologies and integrate with Chatbot.
1. Be part of a self-organising and cross functional Agile team
2. Create extremely well-crafted front-end web applications using React.
3. Write resilient code that will be continuously tested, deployed and performed at scale
4. Contribute to the team's technical direction and the improvement of its tools and processes
5. Be responsible for ensuring our Mobile Apps and Chatbot are highly performant, resilient, secure and monitored in production.
• Work on React Native on the front end to create iOS and Android Apps.
• Thorough understanding of React Native and its core principles
• Experience using AEM as headless CMS
• Experience using headless commerce framework(s)
• Experience with popular React workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Experience using GraphQL and Restful APIs
• Build high-level user interfaces using rapid prototyping methodologies.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Skills & Experience:
• Proven software development experience in developing iOS/Andriod APPS
• Have published at least two original iOS & Android app
• Experience with iOS and Android SDK
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• A minimum of three years as react native developer (iOS/Andriod).
• Effectively work in a matrix organization. Lead through influence
• Get things done attitude
• Must be self-motivated and results oriented
• Ability to work in a cross-functional, multi-cultural team and in a collaborative environment.
• Ability to multi-task and plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects.
• Must have a hands-on mentality