|Job Type||Full-time | 10:00am-07:00pm|
|Posted On||August 20, 2021|
|Desired Skills||Management, Purchase Assistant, Purchase Management,|
|Responsibilities||Management of Purchase,Vendor Development|
This Requirement is for Coal Division.
Designation : Procurement / Purchase Head
Reporting to Chairman
Location - Surat,Gujarat
Note: Person having 10 years plus experience in Indian coal both purchase and sale in NCL, SECL or WCL.
Roles & Responsibility
• Act as a point of contact between the company and suppliers.
• Responsible for management of Purchase, Vendor Development for all Projects.
• Develop and implement new purchasing strategies to deliver ongoing cost reductions and process simplification.
• Designing procurement policies and processes as when required and monitoring adherence to existing policies by the entire procurement team.
• Procure project material cost effectively and within budgets as per schedule to ensure coal stock availability.
• Resolves issues pertaining to rejection and invoices, vendor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
• Developing a strong procurement & Contracts team through continuous training and feedback on best practices around the industry.
• Identify potential suppliers based on project requirements.
• Preparation of budgets for the procurement team and reviewing compliance on an ongoing basis.
• Negotiate terms& conditions and deadlines with vendors and suppliers
Desired Candidate Profile
10 - 15 years of experience preferably from Coal Sector in Procurement/Purchase
• Any Graduate / Post Graduate
• Good work experience in the procurement department.
• Strong understanding of procurement and negotiation techniques
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skill