| Designation||PA To Chairman|
| Function Area||Front Office|
| Industry||Education / Teaching|
| Job Type||Full-time | 07:00am-07:00pm|
| Benefits||Based On Performance|
| Posted On||May 9, 2019|
| Company||L. P. SAVANI VIDHYABHAVAN|
| Desired Skills||Effective Communication Skills, Executive Assistant, Front Office, Management Reporting, Verbal Communication, Time Management, Organization,|
| Qualifications||10th Pass|
| Responsibilities||Excellent verbal and written communications skills.|
- Manage Chairman's calendars and set up meetings.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Receive all incoming telephone calls for the principal, screen and make phone calls or emails on behalf of the Principal. Ensure only important relevant calls are transferred; all other calls are dealt with by the appropriate personnel or referred to the Principal in a timely manner.
- To compose and send out routine letters as directed by the Principal and respond on the Principals behalf to straightforward correspondence.
- To manage the recruitment process for the appointment of teaching staff through liaison with the Principal.