| Designation||Office Manager|
| Function Area||Top Management|
| Job Type||Full-time | 10:00am-07:00pm|
| Benefits||Based On Performance|
| Posted On||February 17, 2021|
| Desired Skills||Management Skills, Problem Solving, Communication Skills, Management, Office Management,|
| Responsibilities||• Oversee adherence of company policies and procedures by staff members. • Attending day to day discussions related to Administration, Sales, Packing, Facility,|
* JOB DESCRIPTION OF OFFICE MANAGER:
- The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures in order to
ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. The Office Manager is responsible for developing
infra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, office staff supervision
and task delegation.
- An Office Manager is expected to be a professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. Need to
be well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse
people. An Office Manager need to have a flexible approach to juggling many different priorities
and must be able to work autonomously.
* KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Oversee adherence of company policies and procedures by staff members.
• Attending day to day discussions related to Administration, Sales, Packing, Facility,
* Front Office and Back Office Departments.
• Receiving the points for discussion 2 days prior to their departmental discussion and
Minutes of Meeting of CRM, Sales, Packing, Facility, Front Office and Admin Departments
after discussion and ensuring that relevant points are mentioned and if all instructions are
captured and if not make the necessary amendments where required.
• Dealing with correspondence complaints and queries between CRM, Sales, Packing, Facility, Front Office and Admin Departments.
• Monitoring the activities of all staffs and giving them necessary guidance as and when required.
• Analyze and monitor if internal processes are followed by all.
• Resolving smaller disputes or issues that arise among the employees.
• Motivating the team and encouraging them to increase both productivity and work quality.
• Allocate tasks and assignments to subordinates and monitor their performance.
• Verification of all telephonic conversations and what's' app chats done through the below
phones by cross checking if any works are left incomplete and ensuring to completion.
• Verification of all the below drives on a daily basis and weekly basis:
➢ KYC Tracker- Purchase and Order
➢ Pending orders given during purchase and through what's app
➢ Return goods drive
➢ Sales Inward drive
➢ Sales Tracker for parcel calls
➢ Sales Invite Calls
➢ Mail sheet updated by all 3 floors
➢ Customer calls connected via landline to CRM executives
➢ Payment follow up for N code customers
• Verification of Reference book, Change of code book and Special List book by cross checking
if all updates and changes are done accordingly in Oriel, Customer History, Tally and
• Verifying if all payments are received in full before the goods are dispatched for H&Q rate
• Receiving daily reports from all executives in CRM, Sales, Packing, Facility, Front Office and
Admin Departments. Need to respond back accordingly and resolve their concerns if any by
coordinating with the respective departments.
• Drafting Thanks giving mails for customers who come for purchase and make sure the same
has been sent to customers by CRM executives.
• Working more closely with CRM department by having discussions with them on a daily
basis for pending works and team awareness.
• Allocate tasks and assignments to sub ordinates and monitor their performances.
• Determine the day to day activities and provide a review to management to act upon.
• Manage all works anything everything related to all the below departments.
• Managing Facility
• Managing Back Office
• Managing Front Office
• Managing Packing Department
• Managing Sales
• Managing Administration
* Salary range : 50 to 80K According to candidate
* Experience: Above 7 years
* Timing: 10 am to 9 pm