| Designation||MERN / Full Stack Developer|
| Function Area||IT Software - Other|
| Job Type||Full-time | 10:00am-07:00pm|
| Benefits||Based On Performance|
| Posted On||August 10, 2020|
| Responsibilities||Ability to understand database design and take a part in software desiging.|
• Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend, should have knowledge of GraphQL.
• Ability to understand database design and take a part in software desiging.
• Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
• Address and improve any technical issues
• Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
• Ability to produce bug-free and production grade code
• Do unit testing with report
• BSc degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
• In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
• Experience implementing applications using Angular 1 or React
• Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
• Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Fullstack paradigm
• Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage: Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications and Experience with cloud technologies also a plus
• Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git).
• Should worked or knowledge of agile s/w development life cycle.