|Designation||HR & Admin|
|Job Type||Full-time | 11am-8pm|
|Posted On||September 21, 2022|
|Responsibilities||As a HR & Admin|
We are Multi nation company
We are working in gold mining industry
Activity is export mining equipment
Trading of row gold
JD For HR & Admin:-
Time: - 11:00PM To 8:00PM
Salary: - 15,000 -30,000
Skill: - Strong Administrative Skills, Communication Skills, both written and verbal
Flexibility and willingness to learn
Required: - Minimum 2+ Years of Experience in HR
Roles & Responsibilities:-
• Recruitment and Retention
• Develop and oversee the recruitment process.
• Review job advertisements prior to posting, screen CVs, conduct telephone screenings, coordinate interview teams, participate in interviewing candidates
• Ensure candidate documentation is collected and recorded/filed.
• Oversee all staff engagement for the country office and manage the new hire orientation and exit process.
• Compliance and Record-keeping
• Manage time clocking system for office, ensuring timely submission, approval, accuracy, and filing.
• Compensation and Benefits
• Monitor compensation and ensure internal equity & compliance and benefits are met.
• Facilitate job analysis and update job descriptions.
• Payroll and Budget
• Coordinate with Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly Payroll.
• Review employee final payments for accuracy and compliance with labor laws.
• Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
• Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the country office.
• Training, Development, and Performance Maintenance
• Undertake employee training and development and make recommendations.
• Oversee the coordination and implementation of annual performance reviews.
• Employee Relations
• Coach, counsel, and discipline employees.
• Initiate, coordinate, and enforce systems, policies, and procedures.