| Function Area
||Graphic Design / Visualiser
| Job Type
||Full-time | 10:00am-07:00pm
||Based On Performance
| Posted On
||March 3, 2021
| Desired Skills
||Problem Solving, Communication Skills, Creative, Graphic Designer, Visualiser,
||• Great eye for design with a strong conversion focus. • Strong working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator. • Should have Application Ui Design knowledge. • Web designing and some front-end development skills like HTML/CSS/JS coding.
Job Designation: Graphic Designer
• Develop and execute compelling creative designs to engage customers and prospects.
• Produce new website designs, and banners with a strong understanding of the elements of design such as typography, composition, color, and imagery.
• Maintain and develop consistent site-wide graphic design.
• Conceptualize new templates and site designs.
• Design, test and produce digital material including emails, graphics, multimedia, etc.
• Design and optimize email and page templates for recurring use.
• Proactively offer suggestions and strategies to drive engagement and revenue through web design and presentation.
• Pro-active self-starter and independent thinker with ability to be creative, flexible, and detail-oriented under daily deadlines with multiple projects.
• Great eye for design with a strong conversion focus.
• Strong working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Should have Application Ui Design knowledge.
• Web designing and some front-end development skills like HTML/CSS/JS coding.
• Solid understanding of web designing best practices for e-commerce websites.
• Should have a strong sense of concept development.
• Should be able to research and adapt the latest designing tools & techniques.
• Must have good problem solving and analysis skills.
• Experience with Sketch and Adobe XD is plus.
• No of candidate: 2 (1 executive and 1 manger)
• experience: 1 to 5 years
• salary range: 15 to 35K
• Timing: 9:30 to 6:30 They strick about timing
Note: Saturday & Sunday Off