|Function Area||IT Software - E-commerce|
|Industry||Textile / Garments|
|Job Type||Full-time | 10:00am-07:00pm|
|Posted On||December 28, 2021|
|Desired Skills||Analytical Skills Communication Critical Thinking Technical Expertise Deals & Marketing Information Website Optimization Skills Paid Marketing (PPC Ads) Competitor Analysis,|
|Responsibilities||Managing online E-Commerce Marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart, Ajio, Myntra, Tatacliq, Nykaa, Meesho etc.|
* Responsibilities of an E commerce specialist:
• Managing online E-Commerce Marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart, Ajio, Myntra, Tatacliq, Nykaa, Meesho etc.
• Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and reporting.
• Develop and implement ecommerce strategy in order to improve performance.
• Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve performance.
• Must know entire process involved in online selling like listings, A+ content, reviews & ratings, search, keywords, deals, coupons etc.
• Responsible for meeting set revenue and gross margin targets per SKU'S.
* E commerce specialist Requirements
• You have prior at least 3 years of experience in a similar role. Experience within digital marketing is a plus.
• You possess a solid understanding of e-commerce frameworks.
• You have a self-starter mentality with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment.
• You have a high level of attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• You are a creative and strategic thinker with a strong customer orientation.
• You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Experience: 3 to 5 years
* Salary Range: 25 to 45K
* Timing: 9 to 6 for Female or 9 to 7 for Male
* Location: Surat