|Designation||Dot Net Developer|
|Function Area||IT Software - ERP|
|Job Type||Full-time | 10:00am-07:00pm|
|Posted On||October 8, 2021|
|Desired Skills||C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server, dotnet, dotnetcore, mvcframework, .NET framework,|
|Responsibilities||Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications|
Title: DotNet Developer
Experience: 1 to 6 Years
Notice period : prefer immediate joiner
- dotnet,dotnetcore,mvcframework,C#,Asp.Net, Sql Server (.Net Core is a best fit)
- Proven experience as a .NET/.Net core Developer or Application Developer
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server and design/architectural patterns
- Strong knowledge of .NET framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Integrate data storage solutions.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Help maintain code quality, reverse engineering, and process automation.