| Designation||Dispatch Department Head|
| Function Area||Dispatch|
| Job Type||Full-time | 10:00am-07:00pm|
| Benefits||Based On Performance|
| Posted On||August 1, 2020|
| Desired Skills||Communication, Coordination, Customer Support, Planning, Team Management, team Learning,|
| Responsibilities||Supervises a team with focus on policy and strategy implementation|
- Proactively manage daily operating plans based on real-time inputs from drivers, riders, and colleagues.
- Collaborate with field operations teams to lead our response to live operational complications, and ensure our riders receive consistently excellent service.
- Act as the final decision-maker for escalated live support issues.
- Be a key partner to our central ops teams, identifying, synthesizing, and communicating operational insights as the primary "eyes and ears" on daily operations.
- Supervises a team with focus on policy and strategy implementation