| Designation||Data Analyst|
| Function Area||Analytics & Business Intelligence|
| Industry||Textile / Garments|
| Job Type||Full-time | 10:00am-07:00pm|
| Benefits||Based On Performance|
| Posted On||February 14, 2021|
| Desired Skills||Problem Solving, Analysis, Business Analyst, Communication,|
| Responsibilities||- Collecting and interpreting data - Analysing results - Identifying patterns and trends in data sets|
A Data Analyst interprets data and turns it into information which can offer ways to improve a business, thus affecting business decisions. Data Analysts gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends – as such a Data Analyst job description should highlight the analytical nature of the role. Once data has been gathered and interpreted, the Data Analyst will report back what has been found in a comprehensive study to the wider business/relevant colleagues.
* Duties and responsibilities:
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Analysing results
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- collects and stores data on sales numbers, market research, logistics, linguistics, or other behaviors.
- They bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data, then process, design and present it in ways to help people, businesses, and organizations make better decisions
* Essential Skills for Data Analysts
- SQL. SQL, or Structured Query Language, is the ubiquitous industry-standard database language and is possibly - the most important skill for data analysts to know. ...
- Microsoft Excel. ...
- Critical Thinking. ...
- R or Python–Statistical Programming. ...
- Data Visualization. ...
- Presentation Skills. ...
- Machine Learning.
* Experience in data models and reporting packages
- Ability to analyse large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail
* Experience: 3 to 5 years
* Salary range: 25k to 45k
* Timing: 9:30 to 7pm
* location: Palsana