| Function Area
| Job Type
||Full-time | 10:00am-07:00pm
||Based On Performance
| Posted On
||July 7, 2020
| Desired Skills
||Problem Solving, Client Servicing, Communication, Coordination, Data Analysis, MIS Reporting, Cold Calling,
||CRM Executive should be Good in Excel preparing MIS reports.
Job Description for CRM Executive:
1. CRM Executive should be Good in Excel preparing MIS reports.
2. Experience with CRM would be preferred.
3. Speaking regional languages like Gujarati/Marathi/Tamil/Bengali would be an added advantage.
4. Excellent communication skill in English and Hindi
5. Handle Inbound as well as outbound call.
6. Payment Collection
7. Making Payment Entry in SalesForce, Receipts, Demand Letter Sent to all customers as per site progress for getting the payment from them
8. Follow up with client on a regular basis
9. Preparing and Sending Reminder Letters, Welcome Letters, Pending Payment Letters
10. Planning And Delivering CRM Strategies Across The Organisation With A View To Retaining Existing Customers, Increasing Brand Loyalty And Expanding The Company Brand
11. Making Sure The Customer Database Is Correctly Segmented For Targeted Marketing Activities.
12. Work seamlessly across the business and capture crucial information along the sales funnel
13. Responsible for providing services to the client (after sales and before sales) and manage client portfolios
14. Handles inquiries with regard to product, pricing, customer relations, and complaints.
15. Coming up with creative ideas for the changes we can make in CRM structure to make it more user friendly.