| Function Area
| Job Type
||Full-time | 09:00am-07:00pm
||Best Annual Growth based on performance
| Posted On
||September 7, 2020
||Sharp & Associates
| Desired Skills
||Bank Audit, Project Finance,
Candidate should have experience in the field of Finance, Fund Raising, Preparation of Bank Limit Proposals, Liaisoning with Banks, raising funds - Working Capital, Term loan, Project Finance with banks and government institutes. Preparing project reports, CMA, projections.
Candidate should also have experience in the field of Bank Audit related assignments.
- Strong financial data and Statistical Analysis, data validation and problem-solving abilities.
- Advanced knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Good in English speaking, drafting and oral communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail, self-motivated and inquisitive to learn new areas.
- Be flexible and Multi-tasking
- Able to keep self-updated with all regulatory guidelines and key developments in direct banking domain.
- should be self-confident in performing tasks and capable of managing team of 10-15 people