|Designation||Call Center Manager|
|Job Type||Full-time | 10:00am-07:00pm|
|Posted On||September 8, 2021|
|Educational||Bca, BBE, BE, B.com|
|Desired Skills||Call Center, Reporting, Team Handling, Telecalling, Business Process Improvement, Customer Calling,|
|Responsibilities||Create a task list for the call center daily activities and ensure they are achieved.|
Experience of BPO/ Call center is Must
Someone who has worked with professional work culture
Should have experience of handling 40-50 Team Members
Proficient with MS Office and Call Centre software programs.
Strong ability to budget and perform financial analysis.
Strong problem-solving ability and analytical skill.
Excellent multitasking, time management, and leadership skills.
Roles and Responsibility:
• Create a task list for the call center daily activities and ensure they are achieved.
• Ensure the resources are used to produce optimal results.
• Monitor the performance of the call center and regularly provide feedback.
• Collect data and statistics at regular intervals (weekly, monthly and annually) and analyze them to improve performances.
• Provide training and orientation for the recruits to provide high-quality customer service.
• Oversee the budget plans and track expenses of the call center.
• Assess performances with metrics like calls left waiting, calls missed, etc.
• Prepare performance reports and report any issue to the management.