Business Development Manager Job – Khatodra Wadi, Surat
|Annual Salary||₹ 360000 - 480000 INR|
|Experience||2 Years - 3 Years|
|Location||Khatodra Wadi, Surat, 395001|
|Designation||Business Development Manager|
|Function Area||Sales /Business Development|
|Industry||IT - Software Services|
|Job Type||Full-time | 10:00am-07:00pm|
|Benefits||Based On Performance|
|Posted On||December 16, 2020|
|Desired Skills||Sales, Business Development, Problem Solving, Reporting, Communication,|
|Responsibilities||Knowledge of productivity tools and software. • High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making. Min. Salary (PA) 360000|
Business Development Manager
Whitelion Infosystems Pvt Ltd Job Summary Our growing company is in need of an experienced and resourceful Business Development Manager to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We're searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations. First and foremost, we're looking for a leader who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities. We're looking for managers who are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients. Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to manage a diverse team in an evolving industry landscape. Successful applicants should also be willing to travel. Responsibilities and Duties Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
• Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
• Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
• Research and identify new market opportunities.
• Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
• Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
• Qualifications and Skills Bachelor's degree is required.
• Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
• Experience in project management and/or sales.
• Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
• High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.