| Function Area
||IT Software - Other
| Job Type
||Full-time | 10:00am-07:00pm
||Based On Performance
| Posted On
||March 1, 2021
| Desired Skills
||Problem Solving, ASP.Net, Asp .Net Professional, Communication Skills, Developer,
We are a start-up fintech platform offering software & holistic solutions to Independent Financial Advisors (IFAs) and Wealth Managers. The promoters and managing team have experience of setting up Asset Management Company, Distribution Platform, Exchange Platform, Exchange Traded Funds and have successfully managed. Candidate will get an opportunity to work with a Start-up organization, test their entrepreneur skills, take decisions, responsibilities and earn like one.
We are looking for developers for development and designing of our online platform solutions and mobile application. Candidate is expected to identify and correct the software defects and to maintain the existing software systems as well as create a new.
Experience: Minimum 2 years for Junior profile and 4 to 9 years for Senior profile.
We are looking for an ASP.NET MVC developer that will be able to develop and support existing applications. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications. Therefore, it’s essential that you are skilled at problem solving, solution design, and high-quality coding. Candidates having Strong Knowledge in Asp.net MVC 4 or Asp.net MVC5Need to apply for this Post.
2. Angular Version 2.0 Onwards. (4, 5, 6,7, 8)
Candidate must have proven experience as a .NET Developer.
• Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architecturepatterns
(e.g., Model-View-Controller (MVC))
• Experience in developing applications using Asp.net MVC 4.0 or Asp.net MVC 5.0 and WebAPI, Rest API.
• Knowledge of C# languages and understanding of HTML5, CSS3& JS.
• Knowledge of Angular JS (4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0)
• Experience using .Net 4.5+
• Strong Knowledge in ADO.Net, Entity Framework, LINQ is must.
• Familiarity with the client-side framework (JQuery, Angular)
• Experience in coding, designing and creating a test plan of a new web Application.