Android Developer Responsibilities.
Include: Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform.
Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Mainly Android app Developer job description and responsibilities include following tasks:
Building and Designing advanced Android applications for Android platform.
Cross-functional team collaboration to design, define and ship new features. To use and work with outside APIs and data sources.
Good knowledge of Android SDK and Android studio, experience with core Java/kotlin.
– Experience of publishing apps on Android store.
– UI and UX experience in both platforms.
– Experience with cross platform app development will be added bonus.
– Good knowledge of databases and push notifications.
– Should be able to handle a team.
Responsibilities: Building and Designing advanced Android applications for Android platform.Cross-functional team collaboration to design, define and ship new features.
Educational requirements: B.E.,B.Tech, BCA, MCA, M.Tech,Msc.IT, Computer Eng,It Eng
Experience requirements: Fresher - 2 Years
Qualifications: GraduateApp developer