| Designation||Accountant & Administration|
| Function Area||Accounts|
| Industry||Industrial Products|
| Job Type||Full-time | 09:00am-06:00pm|
| Benefits||Incentives and Bonus Based on work|
| Posted On||October 30, 2020|
| Company||Shakti Engineers & Elevators Pvt. Ltd.|
| Educational||B.COM, M.COM|
| Desired Skills||Account Management, Accounts Analyst, Administration Management, Communication, Coordination, Reporting, Problem Solving,|
| Responsibilities||At Shakti Accountant is responsible for performing record-to- report accounting, month end closing and related reconciliations for their respective markets, under the umbrella of the Operational Controller.|
- GST filing and Calculation.
- Accounting of Taxation.
- Calculation of Income, Expenses of the company.
- Confirmation of Sales, Purchase, Invoices.
- Administration and office Paper work.
- Generation of Balance sheet, profit & Loss.
- E-way Bill Generation.
- Maintain and Monitor money transfer within Company and outside.
- Maintain Cash Flow, Bank Accounts of Company.
- All Employees Payroll.
- Tracking Assets & Liabilities.
- Inventory Cost Calculation.
- Maintain internal process documentation to reflect the most up-to-date ways of work using the most recent Zoho Book. Ensure standard operating procedures are operationalized and consistent in both content and format
- Maintain an appropriate system configuration and IT environment to ensure effective and efficient execution of R2R and general financial accounting continuous finance processes
- Work on monthly system uploads (ERP) and reconciliations at the consolidation level. Perform majority of the processes from ZOHO BOOK.
- Assist the Operational Controller and/or broader Finance & Accounting Services team for the region on any initiatives, projects or systems implementations.
- Work with Associate Operational Controller, Operational Controller and their teams on compliance and governance.
- Other transverse functions (facilities, Sourcing, HR, legal, etc.)