|Designation||Export sales manager|
|Function Area||Sales /Business Development|
|Job Type||Full-time | 10:00am-07:00pm|
|Posted On||September 16, 2021|
|Desired Skills||Problem Solving, Export, Sales Head, Team Manager, client relationships,|
|Responsibilities||Your Export sales manager work handling.|
* Need good sales export executive who can procure orders of cotton yarn and polyester yarn independently.
* Good experienced who can take independent orders
* For export who can get orders for cotton yarn or textured from foreign clients or from agents (Agents based in India or abroad)
* Job Role:
1.Deal with International Clients for Yarn
2.Promote the Company’s products specifically targeting the Textiles weaving Industry in overseas markets.
3.Develop good relationships with existing customers in this segment.
4.Strive towards developing new customers for companies range of products in assigned territories through
exhibitions & visits.
5.Design and implement all export strategies and activities
6.Coordinate with Agencies and ensure all activities are according to compliance.
7.Develop and maintain professional relationships with all agents and clients and assist in shipment of warehouse
8.Prepare effective business plan for all projects to achieve required product volume and profit and organize
market plans to suit customer requirements and monitor specific transactions of all customers for all processes.
Monitor sales transactions and review customer response for orders and payments.
Resolve customer issues for processes and manage sales shipments of all export products.
11.Collaborate with suppliers to ensure smooth functioning of processes and forecast all requirements.
12.Should have Existing contacts with Bangladesh, Latin America,South Asia,Vietnam and sri lanka all over the world
Exceptional communication skills
Experience of managing people, including monitoring performance and setting sales targets
Sound and proven understanding of sales and marketing strategy is vital in the role of Export Manager as well as
the ability to engage critical thinking and problem solving techniques
Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain and develop new client relationships. The ability to
influence others to buy goods or services, or negotiate for the benefit of the organisation
* Experience: Above 5+ years In Cotton Yarn or polyester yarn
* Salary range: 50k to 1 lac (According to Candidate) + Incentive
* Timing: 10 to 7 Confirm with owner
* If candidate is capable to close in house then Good but if he want to go oh filed at pan India or Out of India for deal that is also fine company will pay expenses